AdSense

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Get Your Zombie On

Hello and welcome to the first post of my new blog - Fashion Apocalypse Z! This blog is intended as a companion to my upcoming website, army-chic.com. My focus is fashion from a post-apocalyptic mindset.

My particular interest is in military surplus, especially European, but combined and modified to suit your personal style.

The Post-Apocalyptic part is where the zombies come in. The other night I was watching George A. Romero's Land of the Dead, and it occured to me that what we need is sort of a post-apocalyptic type of economy; local and small-business based with a strong emphasis on using what we already have. I love the look of zombie survivor fashion - it's part of the reason that I love zombie movies so much. I will be digging into this much more soon!

1 comment:

  1. I want to shake your "hand"....gently...in congratulations.

    ReplyDelete