AdSense

Thursday, January 3, 2013

CRKT M16-13M Folder

This knife by Columbia River Knife and Tool is another of my favorite EDC items. I can't remember how long I've had it, I think about five years. I got it for around fifty dollars at a gun show.


The half-serrated blade measures 4 inches from the tip to the center of the pivot. It opens easily with one hand. Total open length is about eight inches. The handle is covered with a kind of hard anodized coating that feels slightly waxy to the touch. After five years of daily carry, it's still mostly intact.


This is a liner-lock style knife. The little lever just below the pivot is for locking the blade open, effectively turning it into a fixed-blade.

Overall, this is a durable and well-made knife. It's served me well for years and will do so for many more.

Semper Paratus

No comments:

Post a Comment