AdSense

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Elmwood Cemetery

I was looking through some old photos and found a bunch that I took at Elmwood Cemetery a few years ago. I love cemeteries and Elmwood is one of the most beautiful I've seen. Here are a few shots:

Modern cemeteries don't have these amazing sculptural monuments. This is one of many at Elmwood. Here's a closer look:


Another:



"Our Son John" has seen better days:


I think it's sad, creepy and kinda cool how the lambs erode into these weird, alien-looking things:



This door is on a mausoleum:


I loved the look of the fake roses and the dead leaves:


This is just a small sampling of the photos I have taken in cemeteries. I'll probably post more later on. I am working on a post about utility belts that I will post soon. Thanks for looking!

Brad





No comments:

Post a Comment